Friday, September 3, 2010

the dreaded 4's


Maybe other mamas can relate to this one:

Taking advantage of a ridiculous sale at Babies R Us, I bought this box of size 4 diapers (along with a box of 3's) a couple of months ago. At the time, I figured "he'll wear them at some point...", and I'd just put them in the garage until that "some point" came. Well, I've avoided "some point" for as long as I can now. I've bought at least two more boxes of 3's since then, and I've repeatedly checked everywhere I might have stashed a size 3, all in an effort to avoid moving my sweet baby to a bigger size diaper. The dreaded 4.

He's nearing the one-year milestone, which totally weirds me out. He's growing up quickly, and changing by the minute. Learning volumes faster than I can keep track. Gaining independence.

I know, I know (read: please don't say it): I better get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment