Not surprisingly, there have been hundreds of moments worth documenting *thank goodness for the iphone* since the last installment, so it's difficult to choose. Nevertheless, here are THREE of my favorites.
(above) Canon and I gave Tim a new grill for his 1st Father's Day. To surprise him, I wrote a message on a series of cards, and took photos of Canon holding each of the cards. This was my favorite moment - he was cracking up because I was sneezing over and over again, in order to get him to look at the camera. It was a circus *but, it worked!*
(above) A few weeks ago, after a yummy dinner together, the Spiker fam was playing around in the front seat of the car before driving home. Canon thought he was hot stuff, playing with daddy's steering wheel. We couldn't get enough of it - he was giggling and talking up a storm!
(above) While on a lunch date with my little man, I proved to myself, to Canon Gray, and to an entire restaurant, that I am not always the multi-tasker I think I am. Yes, that's right - I dropped an entire quesadilla on my kid's head...!
No comments:
Post a Comment