Pictures of THREE....things that've made me smile this week. THREE random things that just seem worth sharing. THREE...things that aptly represent our week at chez Spiker.
This week's installment:
ONE: Started making my little man's baby food this week - yummy, organic apple sauce.
TWO: Courtesy of sweet Jenn, this mug starts my early mornings off just right.
THREE: Canon's first time in a swing - he LOVED it! Belly laughed the entire time! Warmed this mama's heart.


I love it! Just wanted you to know I'm listening..or reading, rather. :-) And OMG! Canon has TWO TEETH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the baby food!!!!! Oh and your blog is on my bookmarks bar now...yes I'm as obsessive about reading the blogs of those I know as I am about...well, just about everything I guess :-) Have a beautiful day! See you tonight right?
ReplyDeleteLovin your blogs Sarah! Soo cute! Great idea.
ReplyDelete