This week's THREE bring a quick smile to my face.
First - My hubby came home from work with flowers for me today. A thoughtful gesture to remind me of his gratitude for what I do each day (and perhaps penance for the fact that his snoring forced me to sleep on the couch last night).
Second - Once upon a time, my little man would swing for hours in this thing. But, early this week, I turned my back for a moment, and found him laying UNDER the swing. Pretty sure this is evidence of two things: (1) If Canon Gray wants to get somewhere, he'll get there! and (2) The poor kid is putting anything he can get his hands on in his mouth this week (including the strap for his swing!), in an effort to bring some relief to his aching gums.
Third - About once a week, Canon and I get together with my dear friend, Beth, and her daughter, Summer. This week, we got together for lunch. Clearly, my son already has a way with the ladies!

Go Canon!
ReplyDelete